It is the internet and its related areas that the modern era has the
fastest impact on society. In the
light of many formal research and surveys, modern loneliness is primarily observed in schools.
Students feel themselves alone in a virtual crowd. Internet addiction has also changed the
understanding of combat and competition among students. Modern loneliness has taken the concept
of right and wrong from the society and it has constricted them into virtual social networks. For this
reason, peer-to-peer communication can move away from a healthy point and turn into cyberbullying
and physical violence.
Some of the main objectives of our project are:
• To identify technology and internet addiction in education and discover methods of using internet
• To be able to discover the signs of loneliness and modern loneliness in the Virtual Crowd and to be
able develop solutions.
• To share international cooperation and solution methods to reduce bullying and cyber bullying in
• To recognize the stages of technological dependence and the transformation of modern loneliness
into bullying and to understand the methods of preventing this transformation in education
• To develop educational approaches to using Internet consciously
• Analyze the scientific approaches and methods used in combating these problems in European
• Mutual transfer of good practices through a common pool of solutions to be established with the